You are always welcome here!
You can expect to be welcomed to God’s House with a handshake and a smile! We are a very casual group of folks, coming from all ages and life situations. Trimble is a wonderful place to worship, pray, celebrate, and make friends. Come as you are but do come to the Lord’s house to worship and celebrate with us!
Here are a few things you may wish to know before you visit us.
What should I wear?
Feel free to wear whatever you feel comfortable wearing.
Where should I park?
- There are three free parking lots around church. Park where you wish!
- The north door is closest to the Sanctuary. There are no stairs at that entrance.
What’s should I expect when I come to worship?
- When you arrive, someone will greet you and offer you a worship bulletin. Sit where you are comfortable, and enjoy the music while you look through it.
- At Trimble, we love children! They are always welcome in worship.
- We do take an offering during our service. As our guest, please do not feel obligated to contribute to it. Your presence is your gift!